Community Support and Services
- Colorado Crisis Services - www.coloradocrisisservices.org
- Call 1-844-493-TALK (8255) to speak to trained professional or text “TALK” to 38255 for immediate and confidential support 24/7/365. Translation services available.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org
- Call 1-800-273-8255 for free, 24/7 and confidential support.
- Mental Health First Aid Colorado - www.mhfaco.org
- Signup today for a training near to become a certified mental health first aider.
- Center for Mental Health - www.centermh.org
- 24-Hour Crisis Service 970-252-6220
- Free crisis intervention, suicide assessment and homicide assessment.
- Let's Talk Colorado - www.letstalkco.org
- Mental Health Colorado - www.mentalhealthcolorado.org
- Man Therapy - www.mantherapy.org
Supporting men in acknowledging mental health problems or suicidal thoughts.
Veteran’s Crisis Line - www.veteranscrisisline.net
Confidential support for veterans and their families.
SIM Practice Transformation Series
- Practice transformation: A personal journey for healthcare professionals - PART 1
- SIM helps redefine behavioral health in primary care settings - PART 2
- Secrets of success - PART 3
Innovation Insights (SIM podcasts)
- SIM small grants: Program overview
- Integrated care from a patient's perspective
- Whole-person health: Why integration matters
- Suicide prevention and SIM
- New campaign funded by SIM aims to reduce stigma around mental illness
- SIM helps four community mental health centers deliver whole-person care
- Benefits of participating in SIM cohort 2
- Transforming Clinical Practices initiative: Helping docs make meaningful change
- Regional Health Connectors: Helping providers tap into local resources
- SIM data: The story behind the numbers
- Provider education tools and SIM
- Colorado local public health agencies help extend access to integrated care